[NFB-Talk] need a bit of help for a reporter

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Apr 21 15:10:39 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have been approached by a reporter who wants to do a story concerning the
lack of accessibility of New York city and state Covid-19 vaccination
registration sites. I'd appreciate hearing directly from anyone in New York
who has had difficulties with these sites. Please email me at
mike at michaelhingson.com <mailto:mike at michaelhingson.com> . Thanks.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.

"Speaking with Vision"

Michael Hingson, President

(415) 827-4084

mike at michaelhingson.com <mailto:mike at michaelhingson.com>

To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:

www.michaelhingson.com <http://www.michaelhingson.com>

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle