[NFBA-Phoenix] John's Presentation and Documentation

Tanner Gers creativesuccess at cox.net
Mon Feb 6 16:49:21 UTC 2017

Hey Phoenician Rockstars!

I hope you enjoyed John Bolton's presentation for us this past Saturday. I
thought he did a fantastic job at presenting the information, the issues the
state have which are holding us back, down, and oppressing our rights to
access the same information everyone else has, as well as making it
interactive. Thanks John

2 things.

I will be drafting a letter to send to national in the hopes of shining more
light on the advocacy and work John is doing for the blind and print
disabled here in Arizona. If you missed the chapter meeting, everyone agreed
that they are in support of such a letter, and the work John is doing. I
will post the drafted letter to this list, as well as provide an opportunity
to hear the letter, in the instance you do not have access to email. Please
let other members know about this, as I will also be reaching out to the
East, West, and Tucson chapters to gain even further support. We will be
collecting the names and contact information from everyone who would like to
join this petition for support.

Also, attached are the documents and information John presented to our
chapter on Saturday. Please save these documents and information for your
records. If you intend on seeking gainful employment, or having equal rights
to websites, these documents will help you advocate for yourself, your
rights, and your life.

To be continued.

Your Partner in Creative Success

Tanner

Check out  <http://tannergers.com> The Daily Practice  blog at
TannerGers.com

My  <http://creativesuccessshow.com> #1 iTunes N&N Self-Help Podcast at
CreativeSuccessShow.com

Make plans like an adult. Believe in them like a child - Jim Rohn

520.904.6874

Let's Connect Over at

 <http://linkedin.com/in/tanner-gers-22a95a43> LinkedIn,
<http://www.twitter.com/tannergers> Twitter,