[Nfbc-info] Braille apex help

Portia Mason knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 17:09:37 UTC 2016

Anyone have the braille apex and can help me please?

I am trying to get it to work and not sure if there is an authorization
process I need to do with humanware?

The book reader section and also the victor reader pocket is one or both
sections of it need help and also, has anyone had trouble setting their
internet on it?

If you know how, I need some help with it.

Thank you!

Facebook: Portia, Skype: angelpm1969, Same for Twitter, Whatsapp:
323-335-8181

MyPoints.com

Share with friends, earn together.

Earn Points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails,
playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more!