[nfbcs] target.com

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 15 14:14:46 UTC 2011

Hi Steve.
What I did is very simple.
I opened target.com.
I went to the search field and put in patio table, then tabbed to the
submit button and hit enter.
I located the search results by hitting H until they showed up.
In 5-column view, using Jaws7, I saw only price, rating, and number of
reviews.  In List View, I saw nothing at all.

But, when I tried the same steps with NVDA, in 5-column view, I saw
description, along with price, rating, and number of reviews.  I didn't
try List View with NVDA, since I didn't have much time and I saw what I
wanted.

I ran NVDA on my netbook, which has IE 7 something.  I also tried IE7 with
Jaws, with the same results as I got with IE6.