[nfbcs] Is there a PRO / CON list for screen readers

nancy coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 28 13:02:26 UTC 2012

Window Eyes allows Cittrix and some remote access. System Access by Serotek also has a remote incident manager. I don't know much about other operating systems and how to access them. I know there several versions of Lynix. Each uses its own screen reader. I don't know of a screen reader that reads across multiple platforms. What does the Lynix machine do? Is it a server to the Windows machines?

nancy coffman