[nfbcs] Inaccessible Training - again

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Tue Feb 19 01:56:15 UTC 2013

Well, for the short term and on a large scale, I can only agree with
you. Especially for those big corporate software developers with really
well-developed, stable market shares. If they can keep selling it... Sigh.

Since I'm not personally in a position to go hire a lawyer and sue
anyone into submission -- and would not want to be there! -- I guess I'm
just trying to think of some other angles of approach that might nudge
things in a more positive direction.

And I really do cheer those who do sue and win, and all those who put in
the time and sweat on those big, long, hairy legislative efforts and the
major suits like those against the universities that purchase
inaccessible software and all the rest. Without all of those efforts,
we'd all be sitting home without being able to use our computers at all
to complain about problems at work because of computers. /smile/

The rest can supplement, as well, if on a smaller scale and over more
time... So I'm not really advocating one approach over another or
thinking I can come up with that one brilliant magical solution that is
what we really need... Or could we have Dumbledore come back robed in
white to throw Lord Voldemort into the Cracks of Doom and his little
Ring, too... And why do I have to wait for my birthday to find out what
happens at Shayol Ghul? /lol/

Tami