[nfbcs] Inaccessible Training - again

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Feb 19 04:11:54 UTC 2013

Tami,

For one, I appreciate your efforts to find other solutions.  What you say about usability and accessibility is something to keep in mind because there may be opportunities to use it.  I am not discounting that.  I
am, rather, just a little frustrated with the lack of thought in some software design for anybody's ability to use it efficiently.  <smile>

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson