[nfbcs] Blindness and Computer Science RE: (no subject)

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Feb 19 04:15:56 UTC 2013

What kind of programming are you thinking about? There is programming that
runs on the computer itself and there is programming that works on the
internet. Both have high level and low level languages.
Also, on a side note, please include subjects in your emails in the futures
as emails without subjects are often suspected of being spam or a virus.

Nicole