[nfbcs] Blindness and Computer Science RE: (no subject)

Zeeshan Khan zeek786 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 04:28:48 UTC 2013

Hi Nicole,
Yeah sorry about that, I realized I hadn't included a subject after I sent
it.

I am looking to establish a solid foundation in programming whether it be
in programming for the computer or the internet. I really want to start out
learning the basics and work my way up to being good enough to land a job
hopefully.

What I hear many people say is , if you don't have a solid foundation in
computer science, it doesn't make sense to jump into different languages if
you are a beginner.