[nfbcs] Blindness and Computer Science RE: (no subject)

Zeeshan Khan zeek786 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 23:56:45 UTC 2013

Hi Tami,
Thanks for your thoughtful response.

So what kind of programming do you do now? Do you think age plays a factor
when it comes to learning programming because nowadays you have young kids
in their teens becoming wizards at programming. It seems like your
experience has been great a a programmer, what are some of the challenges
you face being a programmer in general, not necessarily being blind, when
it came to learning programming? Any specific resources you would be able
ot point me to, as I am looking to get started right away.

Thanks,
Zeeshan

>>> www.toibooks.com
>>> http://www.facebook.com/**ToiBooks <http://www.facebook.com/ToiBooks>