[nfbcs] Blindness and Computer Science RE: (no subject)

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Wed Feb 20 23:15:50 UTC 2013

Another language to look at would be Python.  Even though I mostly
work in PHP and JavaScript at work, Python is my favorite.  It's good
for the web, good for the server, and as a few companies have shown,
such as Dropbox, it can be good for the desktop as well.

Something else I'd add to the conversation is that when you decide to
learn a programming language, you should keep in mind that fluency is
not just about writing well in a language, but also being able to read
and understand what others have written.  For me, the latter has
proven to be much more difficult to master than the former.

Aaron