[nfbcs] Blindness and Computer Science RE: (no subject)

Zeeshan Khan zeek786 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:19:19 UTC 2013

@Tami
Sounds like you really enjoy it. Any specific steps yo uwould recommend for
someone who already ahs a BA in economics and wnats ot learn programming
and gain experience to land an entry level job?

@Aaron
Based on your experience, how would you recommend I get started learning
and / or gaining experience. Any specific ideas you owuld suggest?

Thanks,
Zeeshan