[nfbcs] SQL training

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Aug 20 16:49:47 UTC 2014

Hi Bryan.
I have been working with databases for 25 years.  Our current system uses
VSAM, but the old one used IMS, which was a lot more powerful, mainly
because I could add indices or even whole databases..  Anyway, I think I
have a good understanding of that kind of database.  Are relational
databases so different that a whole class would be useful?  I'm willing to
take one if that's so, but if I can get the same info talking to a
colleague for an hour or so...
12 hours quicker, ay?  Impressive!
Tracy