[nfbcs] Accessible Windows Explorer Alternatives

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue May 13 14:09:36 UTC 2014

Brian,

I didn't see the reason for your post that Peter was unaware of what a NAS drive was either.  Sorry if you see
trying to understand your post as argumentative.  <smile>  He has talked about them in the past and seems to be
aware of what they are, unless, of course, I don't understand what they are which is possible.  <smile>

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Mon, 12 May 2014 23:19:47 -0500, Bryan Schulz wrote:

>hi,

>thought these lists were informational, not argumentative.
>Bryan Schulz

>>> from a single cable connection. We'll also have them install a NAS drive