[nfbcs] Completing Coding Challenges using Codility or Hackerrank

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 01:33:28 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I am applying to jobs right now requiring me to use Codility or Hackerrank to complete coding assessments. I am wondering if any of you have ever successfully used these sites to complete an assessment like this? Currently, I am unable to read what is in the code editor portion of the site using my screen reader. I have tested the sites with Window-Eyes, NVDA, Chrome and Chromevox, and VoiceOver.

Thanks,
Jordyn