[nfbcs] XP to 32-bit Windows 7

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Sep 9 17:01:10 UTC 2014

Hi Brian.
The new machine I bought for home is 64-bit Windows 7, though I sometimes
wish it was 32-bit, as then my old hardware might work with it.
The 32-bit machine was purchased by my employer, with no input from me, so
I don't really get a choice.  Don't ask me why or where they bought 32-bit
machines; that's just what the PC guys say they have.
Tracy