[nfbcs] Android-based braille notetakers

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:10:53 UTC 2016

I assume they also have to do some device support as well to support
their unique hardware, which is part of the reason why they have to pick
a version of Android at a certain point, make the changes they need to
support their platform and then test those changes. With smaller
development teams, it'll take them a bit longer to get the support into
Android for their device then it would for the large smart phone and
tablet manufacturers, especially for their initial release.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail