[nfbcs] Removing and grooping apps on iDevices

Louis Maher ljmaher at swbell.net
Wed May 11 17:35:49 UTC 2016

Peter,

The National Braille Press (nbp.org) has several iOS books.  One of them is:
Getting Started with the iPhone
and iOS 9
Step-by-Step Instructions for Blind Users
By Anna Dresner

You can get electronic copies of this book for $24.  It seems to have
everything you would like to know about the iPhone.

To answer your question, you move the apps on top of one another.

Find the app you want to move.  Double tap and hold.  Then move the app on
top of another app, and the iPhone makes a folder.  Move more apps into this
folder if you wish.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838