[nfbcs] JAWS Hanging and Crashing

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue May 15 21:17:48 UTC 2018

I haven't noticed that JAWS is locking up any
more, but that is kind of subjective. Luckily, is
it goes quiet, it is more often able to come back
alive if you wait a couple minutes, not always, but ...

The one thing I have noticed lately is that we
use Outlook 2013 at work. If you open an attached
word document, from an Outlook message, then
close it, JAWS goes out to lunch, becomes
unresponsive and doesn't come back. You have to
reboot, and this only happens when you open a
Word Document, that is an attachment, from within Outlook.

Dave