[nfbcs] What Do You Do about Inaccessible Websites for Which the Customer Service Is Dumb

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:46:54 UTC 2019

You asked what I would do, and that is what I would do. I anxiety is already going up right now just thinking about it. I ran into the same situation a lot in college where I was having trouble with the website or I needed to know about a website. I could never get anywhere and I had to get people at my school involved. So no, I have dealt with it and failed so many times that I would probably have an anxiety attack, not really do anything about it, and either get someone else to deal with it, or not be able to use the website and just be really mad about it. I'm very cowardly and I can't take a lot. So that is what I would do. Should you do that? If you can avoid it, probably not.

Sabra Ewing