[NFBCS] Robot-C

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 4 18:43:12 UTC 2020

Hello:

     Here is a link for Robot-c. The page says the software works with both
Nxt and Ev3 Lego bricks.
There are also versions for Arduino and Vex robots.
A ten day free trial should let you try the language.
To actually use it on a Lego brick, the firmware for the brick has to be
changed. Instructions for this are on the page. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert