[NFBCS] Some Access Questions for Intro CS Class

natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com natalieccharbonneau at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 19:21:37 UTC 2020

Hello:

I'm new to the list and apologize if these issues have been explored before.

I will be taking a university intro CS class this fall and have been in
contact with the professor around what platforms will be used to
troubleshoot accessibility. Below is a list of some programs I was hoping to
gather info about.

*	PyCharm, a tool for writing Python code
*	GitHub, a widely used code hosting platform where students store
their code
*	Repl.it, provides a way to embed live code samples into the course
web pages

Does anyone know if the above are screen reader accessible and if not, do
you know of any good alternatives?

I tried a quick test of repl.it and was able to see the code, but could not
seem to access the output.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Natalie