[NFBCS] it's a raid followup

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 18 00:15:43 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm not familiar with cloud services.
Yes, I'll experiment with saving tv shows to play when there is nothing on worth watching.
The benefit is I have the drives and can have some spares downstairs in a safe and it won't take very long to equalize the drives after rotating maybe every six months.

A plus I forgot is the wd pr4100 has guide rails and there is no need to mess with special trays or mounting blocks like the patriot Valkyrie box.
You just slide the drives in the right direction and close each door.
Bryan Schulz