[NFBCS] it's a raid followup

Reece O'Bryan reece.obryan at icloud.com
Fri Dec 18 00:44:26 UTC 2020

You can’t access everything from Netflix or TV would be my assumption. In the past, I may or may not have downloaded a few shows like that to watch later, albeit before Netflix. Although some of my favorite shows are still not on a provider like Netflix or Amazon and I can definitely see a use for A few of your favorite movies and shows if you have thousands upon thousands of gigabytes of storage.

I like this idea. Can you stream your media pretty easily with smart TVs? I have all of the hardware for a theater system (Sony) and something like this would be perfect.

Thank you,

-Reece

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/reece.obryan%40icl