[Nfbf-l] Communication is a Two-Way Street

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 7 19:55:26 UTC 2009

Kirk,
    I appreciate your pair of thoughtful, professional, dignified, and
insightful messages. I understand your concerns and wish I could respond in
an equally thoughtful, professional, dignified, and insightful manner;
however, I believe you have demonstrated my point more astutely and
accurately than I could do so myself! . I will take your comments under
advisement!

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
East Hillsborough Chapter