[Nfbf-l] NFB of Florida EZTellum web pagel

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 22:58:58 UTC 2009

Hi Arnold,

This is really nice work. I am sure you won't mind if I link to it from the
NFB of Florida site, as the Legislative page. The old page is quite out of
date, anyway.

The one change that needs to be made -- and this is my fault, because you
got your information from the NFBF site -- is that Betty McNally is the
Legislative Chairperson. The best e-mail address for her is
bethmac at bellsouth.net, until I get all of the e-mail addresses migrated and
reassigned.

Thanks for all of your hard work.

Dan