[Nfbf-l] [Bulk] Re: any special laws for blind home buyers?

elizabeth McNally bethmac at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 26 01:12:30 UTC 2009

I believe that there is an exemption from property tax if you are totally
disabled. When I took in Ray's form for the $500 to thwe tax appraisor's
office I was given another form to have a doctor fill out to declare Ray
totally disabled and he said that Ray would not have to pay property tax. We
did not follow through with it since we did not feel blindness made Ray
totally disabled. This is what happened after Ray's mother passed on here in
Miami-Dade. Hope this does not make things more confusing.

Betty