[Nfbf-l] amended local call-in numbers

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:49:56 UTC 2013

I apologize, but someone pointed out to me that the Daytona area local
call-in number is missing. Here again is the list with the local call-in for
Daytona.

Hello all,

Great news! Here are the local call-in numbers for NewslineR. The only
people who will have to use the 888-882-1629 number now are people in the
850 area code and we are working on that one. Here is a list of all the
local numbers from throughout Florida. If you would like to subscribe to
NewslineR, a free newspaper an magazine service or would like to learn more,
see the links below my e-mail and contact me as well. If you want to sign
up, just e-mail your home address, pertinent home and cell phone numbers,
and of course, your name. I want to see lots of sign-ups from this e-mail
and I will be glad to help you learn how to use the service. Here are the
local numbers.

5 new numbers have been added to the state, these are at the bottom of this
list. This list also contains the existing numbers already in place.

3052942525         Keys                                      FL
existing

3055034955         Miami                                   FL
existing

3212060244         Orlando                                FL
existing

3212739015         Montverde                         FL            existing

3214069044         Cocoa Beach                      FL            existing

3218219021         Melbourne                         FL            existing

3869445550, Volusia/Flagler County, Daytona Beach, DeLand, Palm Coast, etc
(existing)

4072093407         Orlando                                FL
existing

5612146513         West Palm Beach             FL            existing

5612771022         Jupiter                                  FL
existing

5618608011         Delray Beach                      FL            existing

5618682427         West Palm Beach             FL            existing

7274710067         St Petersburg                    FL            existing

7276830126         Clearwater                          FL
existing

7722939622         Fort Pierce                          FL
existing

7723884567         Sebastian                            FL
existing

7727857171         Port St. Lucie                      FL
existing

7862646053         Miami                                   FL
existing

8135490004         Tampa Central                   FL            existing

9418060014         Sarasota                               FL
existing

9545565149         Fort Lauderdale                                FL
existing

9546561177         Coral Springs                      FL            existing

9546602096         Fort Lauderdale                                FL
existing

2396907878         Ft Meyers                           FL            new

3524484999         Gainesville                          FL            new

8632747799         Lakeland                              FL            new

9044235555         Jacksonville                        FL            new

Sherri Brun, NFBF NewslineR Coordinator
E-mail:  floridanewslineinfo at gmail.com
Phone for Newsline questions:  (800)603-8578
Learn more:  www.nfbnewsline.org
Newsline online:  http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
NFB of Florida:  http://www.nfbflorida.org