[Nfbf-l] Braille, But how many Blind People know what "Printed Letters" look like?

Elizabeth Bowden elizabeth at bowdenscomputers.com
Wed May 7 22:26:50 UTC 2014

It is more common than you thought.  I had about 3 friends of about the 10
people I knew during college who were Braille users and couldn't read print
because they didn't know what the letters looked like.
Today, you can find the sets of plastic magnetic print letters with braille
already on them at regular stores.