[NFBF-L] needing recommendations

Michael Russillo plrussillo at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 00:41:01 UTC 2021

Hi Kathy, I have a Brother all-in-one machine; it works fine with
OpenBook and the Docuscan program from Serotek which is now Pneuma
Solutions; since you're using OpenBook ask someone from Freedom
Scientific about a good machine that supports OpenBook; the Brother
machines you can get from Amazon or if you need it immediately Staples
or Office Depot stores may have Brother machines; hope this helps; thanks.

Yours truly, Peter