[NFBF-L] Help

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 02:21:59 UTC 2021

Hello everyone.
I had a question for all the JAWS users. For my college algebra class, I
have a final exam review packet that was originally in a pdf. The professor
changed it to a word doc however, I still can't figure out how to get JAWS
to read the document. It read the instructions and then when it came to the
questions, it only read the numbers.
I'll attach the document here. Could I get some help with this?
Yours Truly,
Z'Leah