[nfbmi-talk] jan 7 2016 phone board meeting.docx

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Jan 22 00:54:02 UTC 2016

Meeting called to order at 8:40R

Fred reported on the airport.

Fred and Larry discussed the Washtenaw County  lawsuit.

Larry reported that Ed Rodgers wants a meeting

Fred and Larry discussed Hike-a-thon.  It was reported that we have found a
PR company through our contacts with Michigan Flyer.  We want them to assist
us in doing a hike-a-thon.  No specifics, yet.  2 meetings.  They will let
us know their involvement on a pro bono basis.

Dog Guide Division will have a contest at the hike-a-thon.

Ed Rodgers meeting.  There was much discussion with no conclusion or action.

Larry mentioned we would have a Winter board meeting at the end of February.
Melinda, Ozzie and Fred discussed schedule for 2016 youth program.  Ozzie
mentioned he and Mike Ellis would be working on the youth website, Twitter
and Facebook.

Larry mentioned upcoming committee meetings.

Adjourn 9:12 pm