[Nfbv-announce] Reason #2 of why you will want to win a NFBV Caribbean cruise

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:07:19 UTC 2010

Reason #2 of why you will want to win a NFBV Caribbean cruise

More time on the boat

If you are accustomed to taking tours, you know you never get the number of
days of seeing the sights that is advertised in the brochure. For example,
for some cruises, the first day of your cruise is spent getting to the boat.
And, the last day of your cruise is spent getting off the boat, and
traveling back to your home. This means that for a regular 7 day cruise, you
are actually only spending 5 days at sea.

For the cruise for two being raffled off by the NFBV, you get the full 7
days on the boat. Since the port of departure is Baltimore, getting to the
ship is just a matter of a few short hours travel time. It is not  a full
day waiting at an airport, going through security, and hoping your plane
leaves on time.

The National Federation of the Blind of Virginia is sponsoring a
fund-raising cruise   which consists of a seven day fun-filled shipboard
experience. The cruise ship will be departing from Baltimore MD on August
21, 2011. We will visit Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas
and Freeport, Bahamas.  We will be on the beautiful Carnival Pride.

For just ten dollars a raffle ticket, you have an outstanding opportunity to
win this entire cruise for two (a nearly $2000 value) for only the cost of a
raffle ticket. In addition, each ticket sold helps to fund the NFBV's
nationally recognized programs which bring educational opportunities and
fellowship to our state's blind and low-vision citizens.

To get your chance to win a cruise for two next summer, contact your local
NFBV chapter President or Tracy Soforenko, 703 635-4595. The winning raffle
ticket will be drawn at our NFBV state convention this November. So don't
wait to the last minute to get your ticket!!

Please follow the link below to get
information about the ship.
<http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_pride/default.aspx?shipCode=
PR>http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_pride/default.aspx?shipCod