[Nfbv-announce] Tactile Graphics Interest Survey

nancy yeager nancyyeager542 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 4 15:58:29 UTC 2011

            Hello everyone.

I am a graduate student at George Mason University, majoring in Special
Education.  My goal is to teach blind and visually impaired children.

One of the critical issues in the education of blind children is how they
can access tactile graphics and how they learn to use them.  In addition
since blind high school students will soon be adults and on their own it
will be helpful to find out how blind adults use tactile graphics in their
daily lives.  I am, asking you, therefore, if you would please take a little
time out of your busy pre-holiday schedule and complete this brief survey.
Both Word97 and Word2007 documents are attached to this email for you to
download and complete.  If it is easier, You can simply send a word document
with the question numbers and your answers.  Please email your responses to
me at: Nancyyeager542 at verizon.net.

Thank you for your assistance with this project.

Nancy Yeager