[Nfbv-announce] Gather up and bring your door prizes to convention!

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon Oct 3 23:57:07 UTC 2016

>From the Chesapeake Bay Chapter:

Dear Fellow Federationists,

Karen Brown is the coordinator for door prizes for this year's state
convention in Virginia Beach. We are looking for door prizes and need your
help. Some of the items we are looking for as a door prize include a pound
of coffee, chocolate, candles, small seasonal items, cash and gift cards.
Anything along those lines would be great.

Door prizes should be brought to the convention registration table at the
hotel. You may also mail then in advance to:
Karen Brown
3335 Mackenzie Bay Lane
Virginia Beach, VA  23453

Please contact Karen with any questions or concerns at (757) 567-8224 or at
k.brownone at cox.net <mailto:k.brownone at cox.net> .

Thanks and hope to see you in Virginia Beach!

Chesapeake Bay Chapter

characteristic that defines you or  your future. Every day we raise the
blindness is not what holds you back.