[Nfbv-announce] senior group October conference call

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Fri Oct 14 18:11:50 UTC 2016

>From the Senior Division:

A message appearing below and also in the attachment.

This is a reminder of the next Seniors conference call, on Wednesday,
October 19 from 7:00 to 8:30 pm.  We'll try to finish earlier.

Our main agenda item is Senior Seminar agenda and arrangements.

All seniors and those interested in senior issues are welcome to join us.

Below  are the call-in numbers:

Phone:  712-432-1500;

When prompted, ender code 830676 followed by the pound key (key to the right
of the 0).

Call Nancy, phone 703-283-2524 or email:  nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
<mailto:nancyyeager542 at comcast.net>  if you have questions or comments.

Nancy Yeager