[Nfbv-announce] Reminder of our $2500 Raffle

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Wed Oct 26 17:49:19 UTC 2016

Friends,

I write to remind you that our upcoming convention is very soon.  Our $2500
Raffle will be drawn Saturday evening.  The funds we raise are important to
the two Leadership Fellows classes and their success.  These Leaders are
working diligently to sell at least one book of ten tickets each.  The funds
may be used to provide travel and living expenses for them to visit your
chapters, participate in Virginia and local events.

If each of the convention attendees (over 150) sells at least one book, then
we may have a fully funded program.  You may get tickets from Christopher
Walker or your Chapter President.  Turn in your money and tickets at
convention.

I recommend you use this fund raising event as an opportunity to talk about
the NFB, your experience with us and establish relationships with people for
the future.

I challenge all to sell a minimum of one book of tickets.  Even if you do
not attend convention, you can help by selling tickets and sending the money
and tickets to Mark Roane.  If you have questions, please let us know!

Sincerely,

Michael

blindness is not what holds you back.