[NFBV-Announce] Reopening the Chapter Leadership Institute

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:27:18 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

The 2020-2021 Chapter Leadership Institute application is now open. The
deadline is Labor Day, Monday, September 7 at 11:59 PM. The application will
automatically close at midnight. No exceptions for late applications.

Self nominations are expected. You do not need a recommendation from a
chapter president to apply.

Because of disruptions owed to COVID-19, we expect to retain a large portion
of the current roster, but we are interested in using this opportunity to
build a class more representative of the affiliate. If you are an active
member of the Virginia affiliate in good standing and wish to apply, or know
of someone who is, we look forward to hearing from you.

All the details you need are at:

http://nfbv.org/cli_application

To your success,

Joe Orozco and Domonique Lawless, Co-Coordinators

NFBV Chapter Leadership Institute