[nfbwatlk] FW: [Nfb-seniors] last conference call before convention

Mike Freeman via nfbwatlk nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 23:45:26 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-seniors [mailto:nfb-seniors-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Judy Sanders via Nfb-seniors
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 4:20 PM
To: nfb-seniors at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-seniors] last conference call before convention

The following is from Ruth Sager, president of our division.

SENIOR DIVISION 3RD CONFERENCE CALL

June 4, 2014 at usual times

3:00 Eastern time,

2:00 Central time,

1:00 Mountain time,

12:00 Pacific time

Conference number:

712-432-1500

Access code:

759633 then pound.

Jen Wenzel will facilitate this discussion:  Cooking By Touch.  Please join her and find a newly blind senior or one who enjoys cooking and is looking for tips and strategies to join this call and take advantage of a great opportunity to network with fellow Federationists.

A note on procedure for the calls.  In order to maintain good, clear, communication when entering the call you will be asked to state your name.  Plese note that the call may be in progress so you will not be recognized at this time.

To keep background noise from cluttering the calls it is advisable to press star 6 which puts you in a “mute” mode.  You can hear everything but your clock chiming or the dishwasher running will not interfere with the call with unnecessary background noise.  When you wish to speak, again press star 6 and you will be able to enter the conversation.  We are asking you to please state your name and wait to be recognized by the moderator before making your comments or asking your questions.

We are delighted that you are interested in participating in this conversation and your input is valued however, these courtesies can make a pleasant experience for everyone when followed properly.

We look forward to a stimulating, hour of questions and answers and sharing tips and and learning from one another.