[nfbwatlk] Columbia Legal Services policy director position Olympia

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Sep 13 18:34:10 UTC 2016

From: Anna Kim [mailto:anna.kim at columbialegal.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:47 AM
To: Nightingale, Noel
Subject: CLS Job Announcement

Hi Noel,

My name is Anna and I am with Columbia Legal Services. I am writing to inform you that we currently have a permanent, full-time Policy Director position open at the Olympia office location.

Please find attached the job announcement for the position in Microsoft Word and PDF format.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Anna Kim, Executive Assistant
Columbia Legal Services
Central Support Office

101 Yesler Way, Suite 300 | Seattle, WA 98104 | (206) 287-9663
anna.kim at columbialegal.org<mailto:anna.kim at columbialegal.org> | www.columbialegal.org<http://www.columbialegal.org/>
Sign up<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=hbcpgwkab&p=oi&m=1110994028583&sit=diip5chhb&f=c34bdb54-4ad4-4ba9-9a3b-1c56bebdeeef> for newsletters and updates.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0]<https://www.facebook.com/columbialegalservices> [cid:image002.jpg at 01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0] <https://twitter.com/columbialgl_org>  Our vision of justice: When people have the necessary tools and opportunity to achieve social and economic justice, a more inclusive and equitable society is possible.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This communication and attachments may contain privileged or confidential information. If you feel you have received this message in error, please alert me of that fact and then delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.