[Oabs] Looking For Beadwork Instruction

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sat Aug 9 03:18:13 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I have had basic jewelry-making and beading skills for about a year now, and
am looking to advance my knolledge and technique, as well as be able to make
a wider array of projects.

I have tons of books and internet resources at my fingertips, but right now
I feel like I need someone who I can work with in person to show me what I
can do better on, as well as (if possible) give me suggestions of what I
could work on in terms of projects (a tutor of sorts, I suppose.)

Does anyone know anyone (either blind or sited) who is able to make jewelry
and who would be willing to work with me on enhancing my skills that lives
either in/around Cincinnati or in Northern Kentucky? I would be willing to
provide compensation.

I will also call craft and specialty bead stores in my area, but I thought I
would put feelers out here first.

Feel free to contact me off list. My email address is

lilliepennington at fuse.net

Thank you to any help you can provide me on this.

Lillie