[Oabs] Membership roster info needed ASAP!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:16:31 UTC 2014

Hi, OABS,

This is a reminder that the deadline for submitting the membership
roster to the affiliate is this Sunday.  We were unable to meet my
original deadline of August 1st, but we simply cannot afford to pass
this deadline up if we want those who have already submitted their
information as requested to receive the buckeye bulletin via email.
Out of respect for your fellow OABS members, please submit the
following information to me so I can add it to the roster ASAP.

Your name,
your street address,
your phone (home and cell if you have them),
email,
*would you like to receive the Buckeye Bulletin in your email?
Your congressional representatives.  You can find these using the link
I have provided over the list and entering your zip code.  You can
also Google "find my house representatives," and it should be the
first link that pops up.
Ohio General Assembly representatives.  I have yet to find my general
assembly reps or see any listed for the roster, so include them if
they are known but don't sweat it if you really have no idea like the
rest of us.

Here are the names of members who have sent me their roster
information:  Aleeha Dudley, Emily Pennington, Lillie Pennington, Elif
Emir, Joy Mistovich, and Macy McClain.  Thank you to those 6 who not
only responded before the deadline Eric set for us, but also tried to
follow the deadline of August 1st that I had hoped to meet.  I
appreciate your cooperation.  Additionally, I have received roster
information from Brandon Misch.  Per what we have decided, he will
also be added to the roster and the awards packet if he attends
Friday's meeting as his one meeting per the year for membership.

If you still need to submit information to me, please do so via email
between now and Friday.  Remember that in completing the awards packet
we decided that for the time being since dues were not collected this
year, one is considered a member if he/she is on the list serve and
has attended at least one OABS meeting.  I will be prepared to take
down roster information over the phone before and after our meeting on
Friday as well for those who forget to email it.  If I do not receive
an email or take down your information on Friday night, I will send an
email personally asking you to send me your information.  Please do
not make me have to track anyone down.

I appreciate everyone's willingness to work with me on this matter.
Having accurate member information is important to the affiliate, and
we should do our part to get this done.  Miami Valley and Springfield
chapters have already gotten their information in to Eric.  I would
love to be the first division to submit information to him.

Keep an eye on your emails today and tomorrow.  An agenda for Friday's
meeting is in the works, plus I am going to revise the awards packet
again.

Have a reat day,