[Capchapohio] 9 letters to be sent tomorrow at the chapter meeting

Beth Debus mbdebus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 04:44:17 UTC 2011

Hi everyone, we talked at the last meeting about sending follow up letters from Washington Seminar. I have attached 3 sample letters for us to send tomorrow. I have asked a few people to bring their laptops to the meeting tomorrow. Feel free to bring your own. According to Patty, the wireless is spotty, but Steph has a portable Internet connection. Everyone will be able to personalize the email however they wish.

I will explain more about how this will be done tomorrow at the meeting. Carol, can you check out the formatting of the letters? When Barbara Pierce sent them back to me the fonts were very large in very random places. I'm sure this wasn't intentional.

Beth