[Colorado-Talk] free Braille cookbook

kevan nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Apr 1 16:14:24 UTC 2024

I will send a truck😊 Thanks anyway! I've been doing a little cooking since Bridge passed 3 years ago. I got the microwaved eggs, the canned chili, and the frozen pizza down pat. That’s only a volume and a half in braille.

At your service,
Manager Project Literacy, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
Colorado Center for the Blind believes when you believe in yourself and experience a thriving community of positive blind people, nothing can hold you back from pursuing your dreams.