[Colorado-Talk] Housing Inquiry

Jessica Sears jlsears86 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 20:50:55 UTC 2024

Good Afternoon All,

If this is not allowed my apologies. Hopefully someone will let me
know. My partner got word that the single family home she has been
renting for 14 years is being sold. The new owners are not excepting
her home choice voucher. So of course, that means moving time. Does
anyone know of any property management companies that they've used
before in the Denver metro area or any apartment complexes that might
be income based? We have started a list and called some but I thought
I would check here. Feel free to email me off list with any responses.
Jess