[Ct-nfb] Updates on fund raiser

Richard McGaffin rmcgaffin at snet.net
Sun Nov 13 14:34:48 UTC 2011

Good morning all:

First let me apologize for my paranoia, and now that I have been assured that my updates are NFB related by both Chris & Beth, and both encouraged me to continue I feel obligated to inform you all that thanks to 2 of my brothers a good friend of mine and a gentleman I met in the stop & shop bottle room I collected $10.65 today which if I'm not mistaken should bring my total to $64.05. So let's get out there folks, I want to hear if anyone else has turned in any bottles or is anyone else even participating I know that several of my chapter members are bringing bottles and cans to our meeting sat 11/19/2011. But I'm not hearing anything from any other chapters lets go guys, and for those of you who think can escape me don't be fooled. (just messing with you of course) but this is important.

Take care folks

Rich