[Ct-nfb] we blind people need more love, and now you will have it all. A...

Cookiechumper at aol.com Cookiechumper at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 17:52:36 UTC 2011

JOe,
It takes everything you have got, but I am going to send you some info and
gove it a try one never knows you don't know until you try best of luck and
you  know I'm here to help as I can do so.  Take care and hope you had a
good  day and meeting EG

In a message dated 10/7/2011 11:02:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,