[Ct-nfb] we blind people need more love, and now you will have it all. A...

Joe ToLove lovenergy at optonline.net
Sat Oct 8 03:01:44 UTC 2011

Hello EG,

I am sure that I'll be getting complaints, but you know how I feel, and I've got to see if this works.  If not, I might just send this ad to the people on my address list.  I sold another 5 books at the YMCA this week.  CDs aren't moving yet.  Bringing some to a NFB meeting tomorrow.

Lovenergy,
Joe
______