[Ct-nfb] ITN info in word document , sorry

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Thu Apr 26 15:20:16 UTC 2012

2012 Walk for Rides Brochure (4).pdf

On behalf of ITNNorthCentralConnecti-

cut™, we invite you to become part of our

annual Walk for Rides® on Saturday, April

28, 2012 at the Bubble Sports Complex in

East Windsor, Connecticut.

Walk for Rides® provides vital funding to

insure ITNNorthCentral Connecticut™

continues to provide dignified transportation

for seniors and the visually impaired.

ITNNorthCentralConnecticut™ provides

rides 24/7, 365 days a year by trained drivers

for any purpose including medical and hair

appointments, errands and lunch dates. It

allows seniors and blind  to continue living an

independent, connected life on their terms.

ITN’s service area includes the towns of

Bloomfield, East Granby, East Windsor,

Enfield, Granby, Somers, South Windsor,

Suffield, Windsor and Windsor Locks.

ITNNorthCentralConnecticut™ is a commu-

nity-supported nonprofit that does not use

public dollars for operating expenses.

So please join us on April 28th for a fun-

filled day to support this important cause!

Walk for Rides®

Registration Form

Pre-registration requested.

T-Shirts will be distributed to everyone

who raises $100!

Name:___________________________________

Address:_________________________________

City:__________________State: ____Zip:______

Phone:___________________________________

Email: ___________________________________

Team Captain:_____________________________

Tip: Request sponsorship from family, friends and

co-workers.

Donor’s Name / Phone # / Amount / Cash/Check

1._______________________________________

2._______________________________________

3._______________________________________

4._______________________________________

5._______________________________________

6._______________________________________

7._______________________________________

8._______________________________________

9._______________________________________

10.______________________________________

Continued on Back

ITNNorthCentralConnecticut™

Walk for Rides 2012®

Date: April 28, 2012

Place: Sports World,

226 Main Street,

East Windsor, CT

Rain or Shine! Weather’s not an issue, the Bubble

is an 80,000 sq. ft. inside facility.

Registration: 9:00 a.m.

Walk Kick-Off: 10:00 a.m.

Walk 1 lap = 1,000 feet

On-site parking

Directions to The Bubble:

Directions from Springfield and points North:

list of 4 items

 From Route 91 South

 Take exit number 44-E.Windsor Rt-5 S.

 Turn RIGHT onto PROSPECT HILL RD/Rt-5

 Drive 0.2 miles, turn RIGHT onto MAIN ST

list end

Drive 0.5 miles, Sports World will be on your

right.

Directions from Hartford and points South:

list of 4 items

 From to Route 91 N

 Take exit number 44- E. WINDSOR.(Rt-5 S)

 Turn RIGHT onto PROSPECT HILL RD/Rt-5

 Drive 0.2 miles, turn RIGHT onto MAIN ST

list end

Drive 0.5 miles, Sports World will be on your

right.

For more information about

ITNNorthCentralConnecticut™ or

Walk for Rides please call (860) 758-7833

or email info at ITNNorthCentralCT.org.

494

495

“I believe that ITNNorthCentralConnecti-

cut™ is a valuable asset for the region and

that seniors are thankful for the service. I

think that this is a tremendous step forward

for the area.”

Brad Davis

Honorary Celebrity Chairperson

Morning Host, WDRC

“I am honored to act as Honorary Chairperson

of the ITN Walk for Rides. Providing trans-

portation to seniors, keeping them social and

giving them the ability to be independent is so

important to their health and well-being.”

Joe Ravalese

Honorary Community Chairperson

Owner, Country Diner Restaurant

“About three years ago I woke up and every-

thing was foggy, I had totally lost all my

vision in my left eye and I had less than half

of my right eye. Of course when you cannot

drive, you are barely able to get around. I felt

as though most of my life had been taken

away. ITN® has given me a life again. I can

do the shopping I need, keep medical appoint-

ments, go to lunch with friends. The drivers

are wonderful; when necessary they will

accompany me in a store to find something I

need. There are no words that describe how

important this program has been to help me

live my life without burdening family and

friends. Please support this life giving

service.”

Billie Alban

ITNNorthCentralConnecticut™ Participant

Walk for Rides

®

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sports World

East Windsor, CT

Brad Davis, Celebrity Chairperson

Joe Ravalese, Community Chairperson

www.walkforrides.org

777

778

Donor’s Name / Phone # / Amount / Cash/Check

11._____________________________________

12._____________________________________

13._____________________________________

14._____________________________________

15._____________________________________

16._____________________________________

17._____________________________________

18._____________________________________

19._____________________________________

20._____________________________________

Please attach additional page if necessary.

I hereby waive all claims against ITN, sponsors, per-

sonnel and volunteers for any injury that I might suf-

fer in this event. I attest I am physically fit to walk in

this event and grant permission for organizers to use

photographs of me and quotations from me in legiti-

mate accounts and promotion of this event.

Signature Required

Please submit this form along with donations (make

checks payable to ITN North Central Connecticut) on

Walk day or mail to:

ITNNorthCentralConnecticut™

P.O. Box 448,

99 Main Street, Suite 8

East Windsor, CT 06088

Registration and donations can also be accepted

online at www.

walkforrides.org.