[Ct-nfb] Vision Dynamics and Independent Transportation market Saturday April 28th

Terry Hulbert j.hulbert at worldnet.att.net
Sat Apr 28 01:29:56 UTC 2012

Beth, Is it too much to ask that you put all PDF files into a word format.
All you need to do, if you have a scanners do especially with multi function
printing etc. My screen reader JFW does not read PDF files. It would be so
helpful if you could place your attachments in to a Word format.

Thanks

Terry